Professional photography: Senior, Weddings. Family Reunions!
Whether your'e looking for one of our diverse landscapes as that perfect setting, or looking for that rustic, rural feel . Stowe Farm professional photography is the place for you. We welcome large dance groups , families, school prom's and more . Its our pleasure to assist your photographer with special props. In addition to beautiful natural landscape on the farm, unique farm equipment, historical building or antique's can be used. Most of all, our staff can assist with horses while others want a goat or bunny to make that special picture. Since so many families have dogs ,and dogs are part of the family we allow pet portraits. Bring your pet, we can help with prop for them too. Professional photography is available all year, while spring and fall are the best time. As a result to our beautiful Apple Blossom's, May is the busiest month , schedule ahead.
Here are some Photographers that have already visited us for a one of a kind photo shoot!
We will do everything we can to accommodate you to make your photos as perfect as you are! However, there are a few guidelines that must be followed when coming to Stowe Farm for your photos.
1. Stowe Farm will not supply the photographer or the camera
2. Our animals may be used in your photos, however their safety is first
3. You may bring your own props , however all props must be pre-approved
4. Dogs can be brought for your photo, but must be kept on leash or under control
We have plenty of props that can be included in your photo including:
- Farm Animals/bunnies, goats/ horse or pony
- Old and new farm equipment
- Farm scenes/ large hay bail
- Barn Scenes/ Historical buildings
- Orchard/ Pumpkin Patch
Even bring your own family pet to be included in your photo!
90 minute session - $35 for use of farm, additional fee's when adding animals or certain prop's